Test Retakes for Test 3-1 and Test 3-24
Due to our new online learning model, I am revising the procedures for test retakes on Test 3-1 and Test 3-24:
- You DO NOT need to revise your lab book to a level 3 proficiency in order to take either of these tests.
- You DO need to review the data for each of these tests and also review the lab book checklist to see what concepts you should study in preparation for the retake.
- Test retake data for both tests can be found at the top of the Study Stuff tab on mrscbiology.com.
- When you feel you are ready, have your parent email me that they consent to proctor (supervise) the test. I will then send your parent instructions and the access code.
- Do not schedule test retakes unless you have studied and reviewed the content, especially the concepts you missed the first time.
- The original tests are available on Canvas for you to review, minus the correct answers. You will need to review and study to determine what the correct answers should have been.